Well I did the whole video today without stopping. Maybe a little rest here and there, but I kept up really well.
My kids are great(sorry for abrupt change of subject). Yesterday I took Carter to Wal-Mart to get a present for Jesus. I had him pick out a toy that he would like (only $10) and we put it in the box for toys for tots. He was really excited to pick out a toy, and REALLY upset when he learned that he was going to give it away. I was so proud of him for putting it in the box anyway. I'm hoping that through this he will learn that Christmas is about GIVING, and not getting. I know it will take years and years because honestly I don't think I'm all the way there yet. So I guess only time will tell. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment