Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 23

Pure Cardio....and Cardio abs......ouch........

You know, I am actually really enjoying this now. I know the moves, and I can keep up relatively well (relative to when I started), and I think that Shaun T. is HILARIOUS "That $#!+ is BA-NA-NAS yo" ha ha!

On a side note, Toby is officially cut off. He kept biting me and almost ripped my you know what off. That was the end. Any one know how long it is supposed to take for your milk to dry up? I quit on Monday and my cup still runneth over if you know what I mean.

Any way.....Thanks for keeping up with me (and Cody too I guess...) you guys are the best!

2 comments:

  1. completely dry? it took me like 3-4 months... But enough to feed? a week or two. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how the weaning went. I'm trying to decide when to stop. I guess when Malloree gets teeth that will help me decide. :)

    ReplyDelete