Dear Insanity,
I know that I'm supposed to WANT to get ripped, and I can tell that I'm getting more muscle, but could you PLEASE make me start losing some of the pounds. PLEASE?!?! I'm starting to get REALLY frustrated.......Oh, and could you please explain why that one girls boobs never bounce when she jumps, because mine are all over the place and I've been wearing 2 sports bras. I want to know her secret.
Thanks,
Cherry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


oh Cherry ... did you know that "Muscle is heavier by volume than fat."
ReplyDeleteA woman weighing 150 pounds with 19% fat will look much smaller (and be much healthier) than a woman at 150 pounds with 35% fat. They weigh the same, yet the composition is different. Because muscle is more dense than fat the person with less fat and more muscle will look smaller.
so instead of looking at body weight , paying attention to body composition. How much body fat do you have compared to muscle? Simply seeing how much you weigh isn't very helpful.
does this make sense :) and i am not sure about the boobs, can't help on the one. mine bounce when i play soccer. so she must have a super tight sports bra.
keep going u r awesome
Dear Cherry,
ReplyDeleteHer boobies don't move cause they are fake.
Love always,
Insanity
I think the trick is that her boobs aren't real.
ReplyDeleteYou must be losing inches if not weight for your pants to be too big. Good going, keep it up!