A small miracle happened last night. I was poking around on my belly trying to find one or both of my babies, and I found a spot that was harder than the rest, then lower in my tummy I felt the little fluttering of another little life. I have been feeling movement for over a week now so that wasn't the miracle, it was that I finally felt BOTH at the same time. I am, for the first time since we found out that we are having twins, more excited than nervous.
So for the first time I could distinguish each little life I have in there, and it was the greatest feeling ever. I had been feeling so guilty that I was so overwhelmed with the idea of having twins that I didn't feel excited about them at all. I'm glad that I am finally excited about these two little kidlets.
I love when my boys ask to touch my tummy. And I LOVE t when carter asks which baby is where, "Is this one the girl baby mom?" to a random spot on my belly. Or when Toby asks "Can I tickle da babies?" and after he tickles my tummy he'll ask "Dey laughin mamma?"
So there we go, 4 kids in 4 years is going to be hard, but I don't even care any more. I get two more little blessings, and I get to share them with the best husband, and the two cutest big brothers. These babies are going to be so loved!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


This makes me sooo happy! I am thrilled for you! Keep the posts coming! I love them!
ReplyDeleteCute!! This post put a smile on my face too! That's so cute how excited the boys are. You have such a cute family!
ReplyDelete