Friday, March 2, 2012

Uh-OH!

So I've been seeing double for the past few months (hmm...I wonder why...) so today I decided to give myself a rough estimate of how much we were going to need to spend on these two yoo-hoo's. So I looked up strollers (and I'm picky I know, I HATED my last double stroller the baby trend sit and stand, DON'T BUY IT!) the one that I have been researching is over $600 (ouch) BUT I have heard SO many good things about it, and the reviews are AMAZING. Dang why did I have to look? THEN I looked at some car seats. We sold our car seat at our moving sale, so we need 2. That's going to be at least another $200 bucks. Not to mention DIAPERS DIAPERS and MORE DIAPERS!!!!!!!!! AND if we have a girl, clothes, and if we have TWO girls, DOUBLE the clothes.

Not to mention we JUST bought a house (which is the main point of this blog, I gotta show off my cute new house).

The Front (doesn't our car look GOOD in the driveway?!)

The Great Room
The Great room from the second floor

Alright so I honestly have a bunch more pictures but I hate uploading pictures onto blogger. It's lame. (Check out Facebook, they are going up on there too).

Even though I've been seeing double the dollar signs lately, I am super excited to bring my new babied home to a place bigger than a shoe box. We close at the end of this month and I will try to post more pictures once I get it decorated and furnished. YAY!!!!

3 comments:

  1. :)!!! Congratulations you guys. That's a lot of sweet excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you bought a house! That's awesome! It looks gorgeous. If you do have one or two girls I wouldn't worry about clothes, people LOVE to buy girl clothes and I'm sure you'll get tons. I will definitely send you some. I wish we were closer so I could throw you a baby shower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Looks wonderful and so exciting. - Bridgette

    ReplyDelete