Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Love is Fickle

....especially when you are three. For the past few months I was POSITIVE that Carter had a crush on his preschool teacher. Every time we saw or did ANYTHING he would say "OH mom, I'll have to tell Ms. Megan" and Ms. Megan would play spider-man with him during the day and that solidified his love. Well today was the end of the love affair. Apparently there is a girl in his class who knows Carter inside and out. She wanted to put on a play and Carter said that he didn't want to, and she, knowingly said: "But we can play Batman". The rest is all history.

Any way after Ms. Megan told me all of this I asked Carter about it. The dialogue goes as such:

Me: Carter, what did you and Tyren play today?
Carter: We played like she was the mom, and I was Cody, that's kind of like the dad.
Me: Oh really, do you like Tyren?
Carter: Yes, she's more fun than Ms. Megan.
Me: But you still love Ms Megan right?
Carter: Yes, but not on Friday, on Friday I will love Tyren.


There you have it folks, apparently if you play super hero's with Carter, he will love you. I'll have to keep that in mind for when he's older. :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I am sure he will LOVE that story when he is older! We sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete