It just so happens that right now at 7:15 my children are tucked safely in their beds and are actually asleep. I have the rest of the night to....Do whatever? With Cody gone I try to stay up as late as I can, maybe even fall asleep on the couch before I go to my room. I have this horrible anxiety about the funny noises my apartment makes, and people outside. I just lie in bed and picture someone breaking in and...I dunno killing us all maybe? So I make sure I'm too tired to think before I try to go to sleep. So I'm going to blog, then watch some TV, and enjoy some very nice, very much needed MOMMY TIME!
So I FINALLY uploaded some pictures today. Go me Right? Here they are. We'll Start with some C.U.T.E. ones of my sweet little boys. Followed by some Christmas, and Toby Birthday. Since I missed those 2 very important occasions in my Blogging. I hope you all enjoy.
Here is my lively, and energetic little man doing what he loves, playing with his Trains!

Here is my sweet Toby just swingin' I think this picture was taken in October. AWESOME weather for Laramie.
AWESOME. 
Oh Christmas Morning, how I LOVE it! :) They were S.P.O.I.L.E.D. They way children should be on Christmas.

Toby's Birthday Cake. Made by me. I rock.....

Toby after "playing" in his cake. I've always wanted a black baby! :)

Well I hope you've enjoyed these pictures. I'm not guaranteeing any more any time soon. I hate uploading pictures on here.
Those are such cute pictures of your boys...They are too adorable!
ReplyDeleteHey Cherry! I just love being able to keep up with you and your family on here! I really miss hanging out with you.... and our great times with Afton! You guys definitely helped keep my sanity! Anyways... I also passed an award onto you over at my blog! Check it out if you want! I miss ya!!
ReplyDelete