Monday, January 3, 2011

P.U.K.E.

So the Christmas break was like every other one. We saw Family. We played games. We ate food. We opened presents. We got snowed in, in Ogden (because Cody didn't listen to me when I told him we needed to head home. Not the point I'm making, but note worthy). We got sick. Yep. My M.I.L got the flu two days before we FINALLY left Utah, and as a result I now have two puking, pooping, crying, grumpy, aching, sad, irritable children. AND Cody left for rotations yesterday. All of that aside let me tell you about my day:

Both of my kids were up all night long. HORRAY.....So I slept in until a whopping 7:30 just to get up, feed my kids get showered and ready to take Toby to get his shots, go to Wal-Mart where Carter puked in the isle, and to the DFS where the lady snapped at me and made me fell about 2 inches tall. Thanks for that ma'am my day hadn't sucked enough yet... Then I had to carry 2 crying kids up three flights of stairs, and unload groceries. Meanwhile Toby (I was thinking he was watching cartoons with Carter...) gets into my bedroom and pulls down my Precious Moments wedding cake topper and throws it in the toilet where it shatters. All of this by 11:00 am. I'm ready for bed. I need a diet coke, and a chocolate bar. Neither of which I got to on the shopping list because Carter PUKED IN THE ISLE before I was done. All of this could have been avoided if we had left Utah when I said, but no one listens to me. What do I know, I'm just the mom........

Alright I can't really be too mad at Cody, I understand. It's not his fault, I'm just really bitter about what my day has been like and my poor kids are breaking my heart. I'm sorry I being a downer, but I don't have any one to call, my mom is in Africa and all of my sister work. So I'm venting on my blog. Thanks for listening.

3 comments:

  1. vent away girl! we need to do that every now then. I hope the boys get better asap! and that you momma don't get it! I am sorry you have had such a crumby day. Truly I feel for you Cherry! Hang in there, tomorrow HAS to be better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww lady! I wish I was there to come help you out!! I know I'm not the best at keeping in contact, but Please know I think of you often and miss you lots! Way to vent though! I hope things get better for you! Your amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW! I'm calling on my way to work this morning. I hope you got some sleep!

    ReplyDelete