Cody.Cherry.Carter.and Toby.
awww I like them both! hmmm I say stay long with the cute new bangs!
I am not much help because I go through this predicament every time I have a hair cut.. all three are super cute and they'd all be darling on you! Have you ever gone short before? Good luck and I am excited to see what you decide!
The bottom one! Well, the bottom bangs. I'm with you, I like those the best!
awww I like them both! hmmm I say stay long with the cute new bangs!
ReplyDeleteI am not much help because I go through this predicament every time I have a hair cut.. all three are super cute and they'd all be darling on you! Have you ever gone short before? Good luck and I am excited to see what you decide!
ReplyDeleteThe bottom one! Well, the bottom bangs. I'm with you, I like those the best!
ReplyDelete