Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 9

I was told today by my sister that she checks my blog every day to see if I worked out. Great, now I REALLY have to do this! ha ha! She also told me that I needed to post pictures of my kids and give updates. So.....

Toby is walking a bit. He can take probably 10-15 steps before he falls, they are wobbly and drunken looking steps, but he gets from place to place. It's pretty cute. I'll try and post a video if I ever get around to video taping it.... Carter is the same old kid. He loves Mickey Mouse and talks about him all day everyday and is always singing the "Hot dog" song. Pretty cute.

Cody and I haven't missed a workout day yet. Nine days into it and going strong....I'm a little nervous about next week though, we'll be at my MIL's house in Ogden, I hope we can keep up the routine and not put all of our weight back on during Turkey Day.

1 comment:

  1. He's already walking? Wow! And good job on the working-out. That's stinkin' awesome!

    ReplyDelete