Cody.Cherry.Carter.and Toby.
Seriously... You rock! I really need to jump on the bandwagon! I told Barry the day he starts working on a hot body for me is the day I will start working on a hot body for him. That will definitely buy me some time to stay lazy and fat :)
LOL sorry I just laugh because this is exactly how Pat was his first week. It will get better I promise!
Keep the posts coming! I love hearing how everything is going. I tried Insanity once + the warm up was good enough for me! You are awesome.
Seriously... You rock! I really need to jump on the bandwagon! I told Barry the day he starts working on a hot body for me is the day I will start working on a hot body for him. That will definitely buy me some time to stay lazy and fat :)
ReplyDeleteLOL sorry I just laugh because this is exactly how Pat was his first week. It will get better I promise!
ReplyDeleteKeep the posts coming! I love hearing how everything is going. I tried Insanity once + the warm up was good enough for me! You are awesome.
ReplyDelete