Well it's been a while since my last update. We are still truckin' along! It seem that pregnancy goes slower the last few weeks, but I'm almost done! Due to certain circumstances in my family (I'll post more about that later), I have asked to be induced a little early, so the 30th is the day if I don't go into labor early, and I'm not holding my breath for that. So YAY! We get to have a little bit more back on our tax return, right before Cody starts his rotations, so that will be nice! I'm very excited to get my very wiggily little boy out of my tummy and into my arms.
Cody is in the all too busy week of finals, and we are missing him a lot this week! He has one left, so thats VERY nice! He has done very well this semester, all A's and B's (Mostly A's) I'm so proud of him. We are both ready for a break though, Carter too. He's turned into a Daddy's boy and misses him and askes about him all day long.
Carter is growing like a weed! It makes me very sad to see how big he is getting, and how fast it all went by. He loves to make animal noises, and can make most of them. He loves to sit on the potty, and get a ball if he puts anything into it. We aren't pushing the potty training, but just getting a jump on it.
We are all looking forward to Christmas this year. It's going to be a quiet one here at home in Laramie. We didn't have a lot to spend on Christmas gifts, so we got some that we knew Carter would love, plus some clothes. Cody and I aren't getting much mostly because I got a bed recently, and Cody got a new computer for school. We didn't put up very may decorations, only the tree and a few ornaments, and only my favorite nativities. Less work when it comes to taking it all down.
Dan and Laura are staying behind this year too all for us so they can take Carter when I go to the hospital. It is SO nice having them here, I'm really going to miss them when they move to Riverton in May-ish.
Lately I've started having second thoughts on naming the baby Toby. I have had a re-occurring dream where we are at the hospital and I keep telling people "Oh we didn't end up naming him Toby" but I never say what we did name him in my dream, so I've been racking my brain to think of a name Cody and I would rather give him. I guess we'll see when it all comes down to it.
This might be the last post until after the baby comes. So until then, MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!
Love you,
US!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby boy- whatever you end up naming him! My mom had a dream about my name too (even though she was still sure she was having another boy) and so when I was born she named me and my dad didn't really get a say. So he went and added my middle name three weeks later. Ha ha. Good luck with everything- I hope your labor, delivery, and recovery are speedy! Have a fantastic Christmas!
ReplyDelete