So when I woke up this morning, after not sleeping well AGAIN, and sore, and grumpy, and annoyed with pregnancy I decided it was time to take matters into my own hands.....So we went sledding! And it was so fun....very very cold and windy, but fun any way. Too bad it didn't put me into labor...bummer! Here are pictures of our adventure (none of Cody unfortunately he was playing photographer).
Carter wasn't exactly impressed with snow flying in his face, or just the snow in general......And I'm making a funny face, so feel free to laugh! :)
My niece Kelsey, she's an animal! She went down more than anyone!
All of us but Cody. Kelsey up the hill, Porter, Me, then Dan and Carter
Dan and Porter going down on the cool snow tube! That was my favorite!
Carter with Uncle Dee (That's what he calls Dan). So I have 16 days left until my scheduled induction....but I'm hoping that he will come sooner, I couldn't be more ready to have him living in our home rather than my tummy. Any suggestion for getting my labor going? I'm up for anything right about now!!!!


congrats on the new little one, what an awesome christmas gift :)
ReplyDelete