Well I've found a new hobby, and I'd like to sell them! ha ha! Since I have NO idea how to be a sales person, I'm posting these on my blog and on Facebook.
My Sister-in-law and I are both making these watch bands, and selling them. (I've ordered watch faces for them. I'm selling them as a whole watch or just a changeable band)
This one is a Pink one with Green and Pink accent beads
This one is Black with White and Black Accent Beads

This one is Pink and Green with Brown accent beads. It's a little different because it only has one clasp on each end, and has three strands of beads instead of two.
This one is mostly Brown with Green accent beads. (It only has one clasp on each end, and three strands as well)
This one was made with only small beads, it is Brown and Pink.
This one is my favorite, it is Blue and White.
This one is a little longer than most of them, it's Pink with Black.
This one is Purple, and White. (the first one I made!)
This one is Green and Black.
Red and White
Red and Black
And this one is Brown, with really dark Red beads.


I FINALLY GOT A GOOGLE ACCOUNT! WOO! I was wondering... could you post a picture of one of your bands on your wrist... I guess I can't picture what they look like clasped on... They are really pretty though! I wish I could find a darned hobby!
ReplyDelete