Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkins!

I LOVE to carve pumpkins! This year we bought a carving kit that had patterns and stuff so we could carve some cool ones! We had a blast! Dan and Laura and their kids came over and we did Family Home Evening with them, and here are the pictures from the activity! (Cody was Cameraman, so he's not in any pictures).
Working Hard, and Carter wanting to help.

Kelsey (and part of Preston)





All the Guts, YUM!!


My finished masterpiece!

Cody's finished masterpiece!

My little pumpkin (it broke, and was really tough to carve!)

Another one of my pumpkins.


All lit up!

I think they look so cool in the dark! :)




We are SO excited for Halloween this year! I don't exactly have costumes ready yet, but hey, I still have 4 days right?
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun I love carving pumpkins after we finished this year I told Pat that we needed to go buy some more to do it again.

    ReplyDelete