Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's a BOY!

Well I am 20 weeks along, so half way done! We found out yesterday that we are having another boy! I am super excited! I wanted another boy, although I would have gladly taken a girl! :) The Dr. hasn't exactly given me a due date. The baby's measurements are kind of all over, and about a week different than my girly cycle . So I'm due anywhere from the first of January, to the ninth. So I guess we'll see!
I have a few names picked out, but to tell you the truth none of them are my FAVORITE. The oh my gosh I just LOVE that name. So Do you guys have any suggestions? Here are my thoughts:
Gavin Paul
Dillon Paul
Parker Taylor
Chase Taylor
Max
Right now Gavin and Dillon are my favorites, but if you guys can think of better ones, let me know! Naming a baby is the HARDEST thing EVER! (Having grown up with a name like Cherry, I take naming very seriously knowing how it can affect a kid).

2 comments:

  1. I like Gavin Paul the best, its a nice strong name for a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My order goes~Parker, Chase, Dillon, Max, Gavin!! I need to see a picture of your growing belly! :)

    ReplyDelete