Friday, April 16, 2010

Carter is TWO!

Well, true to my nature, this is LATE! :) I've been putting it off because I just can't believe that my baby is 2yrs. old!!!! TWO! ALREADY!!! It feels like I just had him! Here are some pictures of my sweet little boy that I enjoy so I KNOW you'll enjoy them too!!!!
This is the day my sweet baby boy was born. April 11th 2008 at 2:50pmThis is Carter's First Birthday, April 11, 2009.This is Carter on his 2nd Birthday April 11, 2010.

We've started potty training, and so far it is going GREAT! He LOVES the potty! He's really started talking a lot more, and repeating the words we say. He also has developed a love for TRAINS. He's a regular little boy. Running all the time, yelling and playing. I love him more and more everyday. He's so sweet, and I don't know where I would be with out his sweet spirit in my life. I can't wait to see what kind of person he's going to be when we grows up.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness your boys are sweet!! So fun to see what you've been up to since we last saw you. Glad you are doing so well!!

    ReplyDelete