Disclaimer: All the contents of this blog are about how wonderful my husband is. If you don't have a wonderful husband don't read this post, it will just make you jealous! Also I would love to hear about your wonderful husband, please leave a comment!
Wow, where has the time gone? It feels like Cody has always been in my life, but it still feels like we just got married yesterday!

Of course the last three years have added to our waste lines and our laughter lines. It's been a wonderful ride, and I'm lucky to be sharing it with Cody. I could gush on and on about how wonderful he is but I won't...
I could tell you how I think he's just the cat's meow, but I won't. I love my husband!
I don't want to brag about how he does the dishes, and vacuums, and plays with the kids.
I don't think you want to hear how he lets me sleep in on Saturdays,
You probably don't what to know how hard he works so that I can live my dream to be a stay at home mom.
I shouldn't tell you that he always puts me first even before himself.
I shouldn't tell you either that he listens to me when I have something to gripe about, or need someone to gossip to.
He's patient with my mood swings, but you don't need to know that.
He doesn't complain when I spend 50 bucks on a new hair cut. More importantly he doesn't complain when I mess up his hair cut.
He tells me I'm beautiful on days that I feel too tired to put on my make-up or do my hair.
And I'm defiantly not going to brag about how smart he is.
I probably shouldn't tell you how without him I'd be a lost soul, his testimony and knowledge of the gospel strengthen me in ways that I don't even know!
Since I'm not going to tell you all the wonderful things about my husband I'll just say that the last 3 years have been the most exciting, most fun, and most rewarding years of my life!
Thank You Cody for all you do, I love you more than you know! You are the greatest, I can't wait to see where this crazy ride called life takes us!
Wow, where has the time gone? It feels like Cody has always been in my life, but it still feels like we just got married yesterday!
Of course the last three years have added to our waste lines and our laughter lines. It's been a wonderful ride, and I'm lucky to be sharing it with Cody. I could gush on and on about how wonderful he is but I won't...
I could tell you how I think he's just the cat's meow, but I won't. I love my husband!
I don't want to brag about how he does the dishes, and vacuums, and plays with the kids.
I don't think you want to hear how he lets me sleep in on Saturdays,
You probably don't what to know how hard he works so that I can live my dream to be a stay at home mom.
I shouldn't tell you that he always puts me first even before himself.
I shouldn't tell you either that he listens to me when I have something to gripe about, or need someone to gossip to.
He's patient with my mood swings, but you don't need to know that.
He doesn't complain when I spend 50 bucks on a new hair cut. More importantly he doesn't complain when I mess up his hair cut.
He tells me I'm beautiful on days that I feel too tired to put on my make-up or do my hair.
And I'm defiantly not going to brag about how smart he is.
I probably shouldn't tell you how without him I'd be a lost soul, his testimony and knowledge of the gospel strengthen me in ways that I don't even know!
Since I'm not going to tell you all the wonderful things about my husband I'll just say that the last 3 years have been the most exciting, most fun, and most rewarding years of my life!
Thank You Cody for all you do, I love you more than you know! You are the greatest, I can't wait to see where this crazy ride called life takes us!


No comments:
Post a Comment