Well today while spending time with some friends of mine they informed me that there was some one that was following all of our blogs, and none of us knew who this person was. Kinda Creepy....So I'm going private. You guys know the drill, leave your e-mail address if you want to keep up with us! :) (I hope you all do because my family and I are so awesome!!) give me a little while to figure out HOW to go private...hahaha :)
P.S. you can e-mail it to me as well if you know my e-mail address.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


tamika06@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletejmorkert@hotmail.com .... Sorry to freak you out today... just thought you would like to know!
ReplyDeleteme, me! kathryn_anderson_81@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteoh I went through the same thing but that is why I went private. But I totally want to keep up with you so here is my email address carliegolden@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHey Cherry! I'd love to keep up with you. If you leave your email on my blog, I won't make it public, I will just email you my address! Hope you are feeling great with baby number 2 on the way! And by the way...I had a breakdown the other day, and trust me I felt the same way you do. You will be a great mother-of-two and I am positive you are doing great! My little one is starting the tantrums and all too, so I know how frustrating it can be! Just hang in there, you are great. :)
ReplyDeletemaggers88@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI love watching Carter and Vaughn grow together and see how they are alike and different. And I can't wait to see your new little one!
maggers88@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteAdd us so that we can watch Vaughn and Carter grow together. Also so that I can see that new one when he gets here!
ummm if you dont know my addy I will be VERY upset indeed! so do the right thing! :)
ReplyDelete