So far not much has changed in our lives. Cody is still trucking away at school, and Carter and I still play all day long! We both have cabin fever really bad and can't wait to get outside!
Cody and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary this week. He is so wonderful! He sent me flowers! Yay!!! It seems so weird that we've been married two year! In a way it seems live we've been together forever, but at the same time it's flown by so fast! I love it! I can't believe how much my life has changed in 2 years! I feel so blessed to have my Wonderful little family, and can't wait for the years to come so I can see it grow! :)
We are leaving this weekend to help my brother in law and his wife move to Washington, it's so sad to see them go, but I'm sure they will be happy there, and I am so glad that they have found somewhere to settle and be happy. After we help them move we are off to Ogden to see Cody's mom for spring break! We haven't seen her since Christmas and we are so happy to be going! Carter loves his Grandma! :)
Well I think thats about all for us! Like I said, nothing new! But boring is how I like it! Simple and happy, that's how it is for us Plaisted's! :) As Cody would say, "Oly the best for the Plaisted's" and I agree! :) Love you all and I hope you have a wonderful spring break!


Your little guy is sooooo stinkin cute!
ReplyDeleteYeah for the update and thank you. I really have enjoyed getting to know you guys. You are a really sweet person and you have an adorable little boy!!! I know I can count on you to make me laugh or smile when I am down.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! That's so great. I feel the exact same way that you do, (that it feels like you've been together forever but that it's also gone by fast). So congrats! And Carter is just too darn adorable!
ReplyDelete