Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Well hmmm...as you can see I'm an exceptional blogger.....Carter is taking his "long morning snooze" so I guess I will dink around and see if I can figure this out!
Since my last blog not much has actually happened! Cody resumed school and I quit my job so now we are broke, but Cody is educated, and we LOVE IT!


Carter can now sit up, roll over, and scoot all over the room. In no time at all he will be crawling and before I know it he'll be off on a mission! Oh how the time flies!


Here are some of my favorite Things:



Baby finger foods that make a HUGE mess, but they are so fun!!


Family photos! GO POKES!!!


























Yes, I have a picture of my Kitchenaid. I love it!



I Love the big metal bowl that has provided DAYS of entertainment for Carter!

















TOYS!!!!!!!


















There are SOOO many more things that I love, But alas the long morning snooze has ended! So until next time......

5 comments:

  1. CHERRY!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!! I love hearing about your life! And I laughed so hard when you said, soon, he'll be going on a mission!!! hahaha! That's how I feel too! Sheesh! Wait till he's over a year old and trying to talk and be completely independent... it's kind of depressing :) And are kitchenaids really worth the money??? I just don't know... hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are super cute pictures. My mom has a kitchenaid too- they look awesome! I'm really clueless about blogs too- I've hardly done anything with mine. I just get frustrated. But yours is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Cherry it looks like you got it figured out and I totally understand about the kitchen aid I love mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog! Carter is getting really big!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cherry! How the heck are you? I saw your blog and had to say hi and tell you your little guy is so darn cute. I love him! What a doll. My profile is private, but I wanted to invite you to be able to read and keep in touch with me if you want! If you send me an email, I will send you back an invite. My email is bcass_crazybeautiful@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete